Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Arlo and Gatha Vance family: Thanks for the Blog

I had hoped to see a lot of activity on our blog.  The ones that have posted have been very interesting.  I love my family and do like to know what is happening with everyone.



 I have been having atrial fibrilations.. I was in the hospital for a few hours.  Gloria came and took me home from the hospital, and took me to the places that I needed to go.  She is a great blessing to me.   I went to the doctor the next day and  he gave me some medicine and hopefully I will not continue to have such problems.



I was released as a Family Search Missionary.  I loved that calling and have found many things about our family. I have spent more time in the Temple.  That is a special blessing for me.  I have 900 names to do the work for.

No comments: