Friday, October 3, 2008

Why I am what I am

I love life
I love my Savior
I love my family
(My children, their mates, grandchildren
their mates, great grandchildren)
I love each of my children's mates. Gloria,
Betty, Emery, and Jeanette, are choice mates
for my children, and parents for my grandchildren.
I love my parents
I want to be with them forever
I am thankful for my temple sealings. and
the temple sealings of my children.
These things are very precious to me.
I know that God lives and that the laws and
ordinances that are given in the scriptures
are to help us to be happy.
I have never at any time felt disappointed with any
of my family, I don't disapprove of any of you.
I want all of you to be happy.
I believe that the Lord blessed me with great family,
I love everyone of those who are a part of my family.
I am thankful that the Lord gave us agency, so we
can choose what we will be. That is a great blessing.
I am thankful to be an American.
I am thankful for my home.
I have loved our family reunions.
I love my grandchildren, from Marcy to Eric
I love my great grandchildren, from Matthew to little Luke.
I hope that when I meet my parents again that they will
be as pleased with all of us as I am pleased to have each of
my family.
I would like it if I lived close enough to each of you to get
to know each child better than I do.
I loved it when Marcy, Danette, Cory, and the
older grandchildren would see me and come and hug me.
I want every person in my family to know of the love I feel
for each of you.
My family is my joy.
I am a child of God, a child of royal birth. So are each of you.

2 comments:

Kent said...

I miss our gatherings in Manassa. Those were simpler times. We could load up the car and be there for a weekend and come back home. Time and distance has changed that.

I love you, Mom, for who you are and for what you have taught me.

Larry said...

I miss our gatherings too.