Monday, April 7, 2008

needing assistance

April 7, 2008
Hi Family Members,
I am in charge of a 'crafty' project at the Family Reunion in June. In order for this project which I have in mind to work I will need to enlist your help! Please contact all the members of your family with this request: (Please write and email back to me at this adddress)
Write something you would like your family to have forever. Share with us words of advice, testimony, poem, comment, quote or whatever you feel you would like to share with the Arlo Vance family that will uplift and encourage the family forever.
These words will be shared and given to the family so all can have a copy. I appreciate your help and words. Look forward to seeing you all then. Thanks, Aunt Gloria

PS please share with all you family members, I know I don't have all the emails and if they hear more than once, better than not at all! (Some of you - (those whose email addresses I have on file)- have received an email in regards to this request.)

8 comments:

Larry said...

What do you want? I don't understand what you are asking us to do. Do you want a book, an essay, a lecture, a saying, or just a word? What are you going to use it to do?

Gloria said...

It needs to be not too large so it can be put into a small notebook. It can be words of advice, or counsel, or expressions of positive. Does that help?

Larry said...

Counsel

Kent said...

I remember once, when I was talking to Grandpa Dunn. He advised me, "Hook your wagon to a star. Be the man your mother thinks you are."

Kent said...

I think Bonnie's poem about the piano is one of the things that should be kept. I'll try to get it added to an email and sent to you.

Larry said...

What poem about a piano?

Gloria said...

Yes it could be counsel. I have not been able to get back to you. I am in Farmington with my Mom who was in the hospital the first of this week and will be back home next week. Thanks.

Larry said...

What is the poem about the piano?