Sunday, April 6, 2008

Slide shows - Maybe a new tradition

I have added a new slideshow to the right and have moved the one that was there before further down on the Web site. I was going to leave them together in a group, but it made me a bit sea sick to have multiple things moving at the same time.
The first slide show was of Donnie. I took pictures from the collection I have and created an album on The Picasa Web site which is a free service of Google. You can find it at http://picasaweb.google.com/
The new slide show is a collection of my pictures. Next month, I plan to do the same with Bonnie and the following month with Larry. Hopefully, some of you will be able to help me with what I would like to do next as we take each grandchild in the order of their birth and do the same thing.
This has been fun because as I have posted the photos, I was blessed with a flood of memories of the fun, exciting, difficult, and learning experiences I have had growing up.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kent, Thank you for your thoughtfulness. I do appreciate you and all you do. I love the pictures.

Kent said...

Tell us something about the pictures... I am mining for information. Your memories of what was happening at the times the pictures were taken.

Larry said...

Maybe the best venue of mining information would be to post one or just a few pictures and that may entice comments.

Kent said...

That's a good idea. I'll start posting a photo or two as I can get them scanned.

Larry said...

The clock is ticking. I now have difficulty getting things right about the past. A good journal is valuable.

Kent said...

You are right. Many, many times I have started a Journal only to quit when I did something that was disappointing. I'll start writing more to document what I can remember before old timers' sets in.

Now what was it I was going to do?

Larry said...

Keep a journal.