Friday, May 15, 2009

Family Questions

Okay everyone I would like to know some information on all of you kids! I am trying to figure out who belongs to who. I was reading through the blog and maybe figured out parts of it! You can email it to me at vancesamanthal@yahoo.com if you wish!

I noticed that on Kent's information on Alta May he didn't have a death date it is October 26, 1971. And also on my dad's Richard Stanley, my mother Sandra Kay Goodwin needs added as a spouse they were married March 20, 1978 in Glenwood, Iowa.

I know I've asked someone this before but who is Raedeen? And Alta May's children? Are they Norene and Sheila?? What's the last name? Also I would like to know of the cousins who belongs to who? I have several people contacting me but not sure which of Dad's brothers and sisters they belong to?

If anyone has any questions for me please let me know!!
Thanks,
Samantha

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Raedeen is a cousin, she is Isabell's daughter. she has four children, Lynn, Donald, Shelley and Janice.

Gloria said...

Yes Norene and Sheila are Alta May's daughters.

Larry said...

It seems like a family tree would be nice to have posted.