Sunday, May 10, 2009

Richard's Daughter~~Samantha Vance

Hello everyone, I am Samantha, Richard's middle girl. My full name is Samantha Lousie Vance. I currently live in Missouri. I'm currently not married but live with my boyfriend of 8 years, Nathan Abrams. I have two children, one boy and one girl. I was born in August at Hamburg, Iowa. My son is Kaiden Richard Vance (named after his grandfather). He is 10 years old. My daughter is Natasha Jeanne Abrams. She is 3 years old.


My older sister's name is Angela Sue (Vance) Hunt. She was born in January at Hamburg, Iowa. She is married to Roger Hunt. They live in Missouri. She has 3 children: 1 boy and 2 girls. Her son Daniel Lee Hunt is 11 years old. Her daughters are Makenzie Grace Hunt is 4 years old and Elizabeth Rose Hunt is 3 years old.

My younger sister is Barbara Jeanne (Vance) Deardorff. She was born at Hamburg, Iowa. She is married to Stacey Deardorff. They live in Missouri. She has 2 step kids and 2 of her own. Her step kids are stepson Kiley Deardorff and stepdaughter Salina Deardorff. Her son is Brendon Arthur Deardorff and daughter Sasha Marie Deardorff.

My mother's name is Sandra Kay Goodwin Vance. She was born in Maryville, Missouri. Her and Richard were married on March 20, 1978 in Glenwood, Iowa.



This picture is of my children Kaiden Richard and Natasha Jeanne. They were 9 and 3 in this picture taken in August of 2008.

If anyone has any questions please ask I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

4 comments:

Kent said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures and your family. It's soooo nice to get to know a little about you. I sent you an email. You might want to read it.

Samantha said...

Thanks!

Gloria said...

Thanks for sharing I got your information recorded if you need to change it. Gatha and I are reading this together. Thanks for being part of the family. It is good we could locate more family.

Barnbarroch said...

Hi,
I'm Jamie Vans from Isle of Wight, England. I'm researching all the Vances, trying to find out where they all fit on the great big family tree; you can see what I've got so far at http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~vfarch. I'd really like to have all the details you can get from your Dad and other relatives about your branch of the family and add you all on (only the details you're happy to have known, of course).
Regards,
Jamie.