Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

On Christmas Eve Larry, Jeanette, Debra and Eric came to St George and took me back with them to Craig and Brina and their boys, Bradly and Luke's home, to spend Christmas with them. Julie and Clint and Leslie and Arlo and Austin came and we had a delicious meal and I gave them the gifts that I brought with me. They also exchanged the presents that they had for each other. We visited until late in the night. That was fun.

On Christmas day they opened their presents and Brina fed us wonderful meals. We visited, played games and some of them made snow men. It snowed a little bit, but there was already quite a bit of snow on the ground. It was perfect to make snow men. The also slid down an incline, on a sled. It was a lovely day.

Larry and Jeanette brought me home on Friday. Don and Gloria and Marcy, Troy, Jason and Becky came from Kanab and Bonnie had prepared a meal for all of us. It was nice. Shandi, Todd, Amber, Michael and Meagen, and Monica and John Henry were there. Santa Clause made an entrance and that was fun. It was a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

Kent said...

Thank you for sharing this with us.

I really miss my extended family at Christmas time. It makes me look forward to the next time we all get together again.