Sunday, November 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to a special Sister - Bonnie! I know I don't always remember everyone's birthday. But I want all to know that you are loved and I really do appreciate your love.

I know our family has had some really fun times with 'Aunt Bonnie'. The children have all thought a lot of you, Bonnie, as do Don and I. You have a special talent and spirit about you. I remember one time when two little girls were going to run away from home and go to Aunt Bonnie's! (who lived not too far in another trailer park in Alamosa)

I also remember when I became Bonnie's sister, she wasn't sure she wanted to share her 'big' brother, but I am glad she did! Love ya.

4 comments:

Kent said...

Bonnie, I've been thinking about you all month, and then I got busy and it slipped by in the night. Please know that I love you and have really appreciated your friendship.

Remember when you were coming down the stairs in Colorado Springs in your high heeled boots and lost your footing? Papers and boot heels went everywhere.

I so wish that you were closer so that we could be closer. My kids love you just as Gloria's do and so do I.

Andrea said...

Yes we do!!! :D

Andrea said...

Yes we do!!! :D

Danette said...

Yes, I do too. I have some very fond memories with you. Remember when we went on our trip after I graduated and we drank our chinese soup with the spoons turned the wrong way? and then when you took me to the airport and I handed that hunk in the truck a bag of jelly beans while on the freeway driving. CRAZY! You are one of my favorite peoples!! I love you.