Saturday, November 29, 2008

Introducing the Beals Family



This is a picture of my Great Grandfather, William Thomas Beals. He was married Josie Caroline Hicks in 9 Dec 1893. They were married for a short period of time. They had two children, Rosie Verdeame Beals and Arthur Beals who died as a child. William Thomas Beals and Josie Caroline Hicks were divorced and William went on to marry at least two other times. I have a record of a marriage to Abbie Ellen Patterson in 1898 and to Eddie Jane Viars in 1913.



I have a Doctrine and Covenants that Great Grandpa Beals gave to his daughter, Rosey Verdeame Vance on her 35th birthday.










This is my Great, great grandfather, John Simpson Beals who was born 29 Oct 1844 in Loudon, Monroe, Tennessee and who died 19 Jul 1904 in Pima, Graham, Arizona. He brought his family west to Colorado and after a couple of years, they moved on to Pima, Arizona. He died in Pima in 1904.














His wife, Elizabeth Frances Dyer was born 31 January 1847 in Rodgersville, Hawkins, Tennessee. She died in Pima, Arizona in December of 1928.


I have some histories I would like to share if you are interested, but they are long and I will have to do the sharing in installments.






3 comments:

Larry said...

Please share.

Unknown said...

I think it is good for you to share what you have. I think that the Beals family were good people. I understand that the Dyers from Sanford were related to them. They are a part of your heritage.

Gloria said...

Histories are fun to read and learn from... thanks for sharing...