Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh the nose, ....

In answer to a couple of questions by the brothers .... The ole nose has been broken seven times, the first time by Joe Thomas hitting me while playing baseball when the bat came in contact with the nose while playing in grade school. He hit the ball and threw the bat back hitting my nose. Robert Holland broke the ole snout three times with the ole fist. Ronnie Luster broke it once in another fight. Then once it was broken when I went tobogganing. (You wouldn't think that the snow was that hard!) Actually the bone on the nose was broken three times and the others was the cartilage.

2 comments:

Kent said...

With all the fights you and I had, I should have taken better advantage of your weak spot. Actually, when I think of those fights today, they don't make much sense.

I have enjoyed being your friend much more than being your adversary.

Unknown said...

Donnie, It is good to feel your presence