Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let's see if you can jump that bail of hay

Can anyone remember the time Larry wanted to jump the mototcycle over the bail of hay? I had a 2by4 against the bale so as to give you an incline. Larry watched me do it a couple of times and asked if he could do it. He jumped it and hit the front tire first. I told him to hit the hind tire first and asked me to show him one more time. I changed gears in the middle of the plank and it kicked the plank of of the bale. The front tire hit the bale of hay and stop the bike and stopped quick enough that the bike fell over real slow. I put out my hand outm too breake the fall and ended up breaking my collerbone,ha ha.

2 comments:

Kent said...

I do remember. That was quite a day! You and Larry were a lot more daring than I was. It wasn't that I didn't want to do things. I just didn't want to get hurt. I was afraid of the pain.

Larry said...

I have always enjoyed riding a motorcycle. I have chosen not to have one since I have been married for sake of keeping myself safe for my family.