Saturday, January 26, 2008

Operation news

I was just letting you know that Marcy is having surgery on the 21st of Feb on her knee. she has a cyst and trouble with a cartliage. They have an insurance program that will pay 60%. Then she has to come up with around $2000 downpayment before she can go thru with it. The rest they will let her make payments on. I don't understand why the downpayment. that is their policy I guess. she said the surgery will cost about $14,000. Her knee has really given her troubles this last several months. I know she will be glad to get it fixed and be able to not have that pain and swelling. Anyway just thought I would let the family know so you can remember her in your prayers. (or if you feel inclined to donate --- not requesting just informing) Thanks for your support. with love, Gloria PS - she does not know I have written to you....

2 comments:

Kent said...

I understand how frustrated Marcy must feel. We have just gone through her frustration twice in the last year. We had to go through something similar when I had my cancer surgery and again with the hand surgery. The way of the country doctor are a thing of the past. The medical profession is asking for the co-pay up front before they will do the surgeries. They request such high prices for the work they do!

We'll certainly keep Marcy in or prayers. Hopefully she won't have to wait very long for the surgery she needs.

Larry said...

I am glad that things are better.