Sunday, January 27, 2008

When Kent was Little

When Kent came into our family, we still lived on the Guymon ranch. Doris Faye still lived with us and Donnie was 18 months old. He had dark hair and was really a very special baby. From the time he was very small, he could open any bottle. I couldn't always open it, but Kent could. When he and Donnie were playing in an old car, they got into a hive of bees, He was stung many times. We took him to the doctor and he gave him some kind of a shot. It made him vomit and that was the end of it. The doctor said that could have killed him. When he was small, he didn't want me to leave him. We had a very special relationship. He has always been very special to me.

5 comments:

Red said...

remember when the water snake bit you in the cannal in Romeo

Kent said...

I don't remember the snake bite, but I remember hearing about it. For a lot of years you could see the little scar it left on my leg.

Andrea said...

IT'S AMAZING HOW MUCH COREY'S BOYS LOOK LIKE DON AT THAT AGE!!! WOW!

:D

Andrea said...

AND WELL GOSH DARN DAD! Look how GOOOOOOOD LOOOOOKIN' you were! :-) And still are, Don't forget that!

Larry said...

I have been confused with Kent.