Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome

Following Larry's example with his family blog, I thought it would be a nice thing to do to start a blog for our extended family.

It will be an open post and we welcome posts and comments from any family member who would choose to make entries.

My list of email addresses is sadly incomplete. I would appreciate it if you would help me with any email addresses so that I can be sure to invite everyone in the family. If you want to be an author on the Blog, but don’t want your email visible to the world, just send me an email (rkentvance@gmail.com) and I’ll send you an invitation to be a member of the blog.

6 comments:

Larry said...

Good boy, good Kent.

Gloria said...

So there are two arlogathafamily blogs. My name is on the one with one 'l' and not on the one with 'famlily'. I'm not sure how I got my name on the first one, and not sure how to put it on the contributors on the 2nd one. what do I do?

Kent said...

I messed up and created two blogs. I deleted the one in error, or so I thought. I no longer have access to it, but it still exists. The correct one is this one. The URL is http://arloandgathavancefamlily.blogspot.com/
Notice that there is an extra "l" in family. To be added as an author to this blog, you'll need to accept the invitation to this blog. I will send you a new invitation today.

Unknown said...

Today is January 18 2008, I finally got myself added to the blog. I find it a wonderful thing to do. I am anxious to see what happens now. Mom

Betty Ann said...

Mom it is just wonderful. We are getting everyone in the family communicating with each other. You are going to love it.

Larry said...

Have you ever noticed that there are some people that think that they have to have the last word?