Friday, February 29, 2008

Reunion

Our Family Reunion will be held in St George and Pine Vally, this summer, On June the 12th we will have a temple session for those who want to go. I have wanted to have a session with my children and their mates at one time. We plan to do this and anyone who wants to attend is welcome. On Friday and Saturday, the 13th and 14 we will go to Pine Valley, to Elva's cabin. We will do church on Sunday for those who stay.

PS.
If you are planning on attending then please leave a comment to that effect.
Larry

January 24, 2008 1:32 PM

I know Grandma wanted this posted, but she put it as a comment

12 comments:

Larry said...

I am planning on being there. I hope all my children will come also.

Kent said...

I am planning on being there.

Larry said...

Who is Elva?

Unknown said...

Elva is a friend who is very nice. She helps me get to where I need to go. She is a very good friend

Larry said...

Where is this cabin and what are the accommodations at the cabin. Do we need to bring considerable provisions for temporary housing?

Andrea said...

What is the answer to Uncle Larry's question about accommodations!?

I will put it on my calendar at work, and I will request to have the time to go... I will need to know where I am going, possibly by address and map via mapquest, or some other online device to tell me where I'm going? I guess I could use the traditional map....

Larry said...

Go to granny's house and make sure to bring your basket and red hood.

Unknown said...

Elva's cabin is in Pine Valley. It has 4 bedroom places. It has electricity and 2 bathrooms. It has enough yard space for fun things. Elva is a special friend. Those who cannot sleep on the ground. (older people and those with small babies will have room enough in the cabin. We will need tents or campers to sleep others. Mom

Unknown said...

The Beds have sufficient bedding. We will need to leave it as we found it.
there are 3 full beds. two rooms with cribs, one space with 1 set of bunk beds and 1 single bed. There is a roll away. there are 2 couches.

Larry said...

Where is this cabin?

Unknown said...

The cabin is in Pine Valley which is about 20 miles North of St George. The roads are paved. It is not hard to find and is in the mountains.

Larry said...

Could you provide a map?